Thursday, June 24, 2010

Spider Bookmarks, Germs, and Plans

Summer reading events are continuing here at the library! Monday we'll start off with a Spider Bookmark craft at 10 a.m. Then we'll probably do the Hokey Pokey and Hello Joe songs, and maybe use up the rest of the Scooby Doo puzzle packs to round out the half-hour.

Then on Tuesday there will be a Germs program at 2:30. Kids will do a Kleenex race, a Band-Aid race, and design their own germs from construction paper and craft foam shapes. Then on Wednesday and Thursday, the Teen Book Club and Readathon will take place as usual.

This week I'm starting to think about August and the rest of the year. I have a few Saturdays when I'll be working but I'm not sure what kinds of events to schedule. Should I do a gamer's meet-up? A Wild West program? A No-Bake Cooking program? Alice in Wonderland? Pokemon? What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment