Tuesday, September 6, 2011

New Books This Fall

Some exciting new children's and teen's books will be released this fall. I'm looking forward to several of them, including the new Bloody Jack book in October (titled The Mark of the Golden Dragon) and a new title by picture book genius Mo Willems called Happy Pig Day!. November will be exciting as well, since the new Diary of a Wimpy Kid book (titled Cabin Fever) and Christopher Paolini's long-anticipated final book in the Inheritance cycle are both coming out that month. Fans of the Maze Runner series by James Dashner will be pleased to see the new book The Death Cure out in October, and a new Richard Peck title will be out that month as well.

I have picked out a new batch of chapter books and teen books to read on my lunch breaks, including the first book in Patrick Carman's Skeleton Creek series, which was much-requested when I was doing school visits back in May. I also got the first book in Andrew Clements's new series, Benjamin Pratt and the Keepers of the School, titled We the Children. If you have suggestions or recommendations for me, please do let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment