Thursday, August 25, 2011

Crafts & Fall Events

Join us this Saturday for a Back-To-School storytime for kids ages 3 and older. We will read books about school and make school bus magnets. Please register if you are interested.

I have been working on fall programs and I'm really excited about what we'll be offering in October and November. On Saturday, Oct. 22 we'll have a Fairy Tale Ball with crafts, activities, and snacks relating to fairy tales like Rapunzel, Jack and the Beanstalk, Rumpelstiltskin, The Little Red Hen, and more. And on Saturday, Nov. 19 we'll do another Star Wars party! Stay tuned for more details on those events as they get closer.

I'm also excited to start up my traveling storytime again for Kairos preschool and the Monticello Christian Academy kids. I can read all my old favorite stories and appreciate them through new eyes. As always, feel free to stop by and ask for suggestions!

No comments:

Post a Comment