Thursday, November 17, 2011

All Books, All the Time

I know some people are frustrated by not being able to use the Champaign or Urbana libraries this month. It might help to know that we just got a big shipment of brand-new children's books in this week, and we have lots of new titles and series like Happy Pig Day! (the newest Elephant and Piggie) and You Will Be My Friend! by Peter Brown. We also got the new Lego Ideas Book for all those Legomaniacs out there.

Also, I'm always willing to take suggestions. I'm very interested in what Monticello patrons are reading and what they want to read, so please let me know if there's something you want that we don't have! I will do my best to get it, budget allowing.

Today I've been super busy getting ready for the Star Wars party on Saturday. Be sure to sign up if you're interested in testing your light saber skills, designing a droid, or making paper airplanes. Kids can also dress up if they want to. Call us at the library for more details. May the Force be with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment