Thursday, November 10, 2011

Star Wars Party & Teen's Top Ten

Join us on Saturday, Nov. 19 at 11 a.m. for a Star Wars party for kids ages 3 and older. At the party, kids will test their Jedi light saber skills, make & fly paper airplanes, design droids, and enjoy snacks like Yoda Soda and Princess Leia Cinnamon Buns. Kids can come in costume if they want to. Please register by Nov. 17 if you're interested.


I've been working on getting all the books on the Teen's Top Ten list read... except for Angel by James Patterson. I decided a while ago that I was done with that series, because it just lost focus and I stopped enjoying it. So far I haven't encountered anything I hated, but nothing I was crazy about either (that I hadn't already read when the list came out).

No comments:

Post a Comment