Thursday, March 22, 2012

So Many Books! So Little Time!

The book order I mentioned last week has arrived, and I had placed so many holds on those books that now I'm not sure how I'm going to get them all read! I'm still finishing up my Rebecca Caudills (I've read 16, working on 2 more, and I have the last two on reserve) and I have lots of really delicious-looking books for teens on my to-read pile. Among them are Everybody Sees the Ants by A. S. King, The Always War by Margaret Peterson Haddix, Legend by Marie Lu, and Life: An Exploded Diagram by Mal Peet. And I have barely even started thinking about the Bluestems, though I'd like to get most if not all of those read as well. Plus, I've just discovered David Baldacci - I'm working on his newest novel, Zero Day, right now.

Too bad I won't have a ton of time to read this weekend - I'm going to see the Hunger Games movie! Who else is going? If you've seen it already, tell me what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment