Thursday, October 25, 2012

Teen's Top Ten 2012

I'm slightly late on this one, but the Teen's Top Ten list has been released from YALSA! Here it is:

1. Divergent by Veronica Roth
2. The Fault In Our Stars by John Green
3. Legend by Marie Lu
4. Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children by Ransom Riggs
5. What Happened to Goodbye by Sarah Dessen
6. Across the Universe by Beth Revis
7. Cinder by Marissa Meyer
8. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
9. Where She Went by Gayle Forman
10. Abandon by Meg Cabot

As I scanned the list, I was very pleased to note that we already own 9 of the 10 titles (we're missing Across the Universe, which I will shortly fix) and I've personally read 8 of the 10 (I haven't read Across the Universe or Where She Went, although I did read Forman's If I Stay).

Of the ones I've read, I'd say my favorites are The Fault In Our Stars and Divergent, and my least favorite ones were The Scorpio Races and Abandon. What did you think of the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment