Thursday, February 9, 2012

Minute To Win It & Bluestems

I'm getting a blog post up early this morning so I have some time to work on the upcoming Minute To Win It program. It will be on Saturday Feb. 18 at 11 a.m. for children ages 3+. At the program, kids will do games and activities based on the NBC show Minute to Win It and get prizes. Some games included will be "Breakfast Scramble," "Face the Cookie," and "Johnny Applestack." Please register for this program if you are interested.

Also, in other news: the Bluestem list is out! You can see it here. I noticed that Sharon Draper's Out of My Mind is on both the Bluestem and Rebecca Caudill lists. I say, great - it's a very good book and the more kids who read it, the better. I also liked The Name of This Book is Secret by Pseudonymous Bosch. What does everyone else think of the list?

No comments:

Post a Comment